Cubs Farm Rosters

checkone23

uh...YEAH...

There's a dozen rosters out there that have pretty accurate minor league teams, including those of the Cubs system...

However, you might want to try Big Shmooz's up-to-date roster with the version 1.2 portrait set. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it seems pretty popular.

As for the Cubs minors portraits, I know for a fact that there is a set out there that has the Cubs minors pictures..I'll find it for you in a minute 8)

the link u just sent me i have i looked on the game and some or most of the players on the list for the link are not in the game thats why i wanna get an imported roster that matches up with the portraits do u know where I can get it from???? and also how did u get those pics... there really cool

Those players aren't in the game because you need to download one of the updated rosters from this site, such as Guest's, Jpup's TotalMinors, and Big Shmooz's rosters....That gives you all the REAL players form the Cubs farm system rosters. THEN you can go into MVPedit and assign the #'s to the players...

as for the sigs, you have to make them yourself...Photoshop is probably the best program for it.

Archived