Joel Deleon

stecropper

Hey Guys,

Many of you may be familiar with Joel DeLeon. Joel was extremely big in modding Oldtime Baseball as well as High Heat. He produced some of the best and most detail mods to those games in way of audio, portraits, rosters and many other areas.

Joel and I have been in touch and he mentioned that he was involved in an extensive total mod replacement of the announcers in High Heat with the files they had morphed from Oldtime (Mel Allen) and Broadcast Blast (Ernie Harwell). He still has all the wav files from that project and he is williing to give it a shot with MVP 2005.

He also mentioned he remembers AlexTony very well plus he asked if a guy named Matt Fulling was present on this forum because Matt did a great deal of modding with High Heat as well and Joel felt if we could make contact with him and drag him out of retirement, if he isn't already on here, then he would be a great addition to our Classic modding efforts.

So if any of you know of and know how to contact Matt Fulling from High Heat days please let me know.

Only problem is --- since I just turned Joel onto Mvpmods & MVP 2005 he doesn't have a copy of the game. I have a backup copy that I am "possibly" willing to part with to get Joel into this modding stuff with us but I would rather reach out and ask each of you where do you think we can get a reasonably priced version of MVP 2005 to send to Joel so he can come join us in this Oldtime Classic baseball modding phenomina. I think he will be a very valuable contributor.

Thanks,

Don

E-Bay is probably the cheapest place. I got mine on the for $50..... Compare that to Amazon.com where a used copy goes for $85. I have checked EB and Gamestop, and neither of those have it in stock, so E-Bay is likely the best option.

Don,

I remember Joel of course. Alot of Old time materials and

quite the classic enthusiast. Let him know we said hello from

the Classic end

I will try to dig up anything I can find on 'Matt' and get back to you

I agree it seems the best bet for a copy of MVP 2005 is e-bay.

I always check when in a store that has used pc games available.

Oddly I have found several times MVP 2004 but never 2005

Archived