changing ip 2 ip skill level

TruBlueBrewCrew

Im wondering if theirs a way to change the settings of ip 2 ip games.

ive played some games and noticed for one i cant change it off of pro difficulty and would like head 2 head on mvp difficulty.

Id also like to know that if i play sum1 ip 2 ip and give them my datafile are they set up the same way as i am when we goto play?

Any help or insight into this would b appreciated

I am looking for the same answer....I am new to posting,I did post one up in 07 Mods Thread,But After reading now,I noticed I did not add in that I was talking about playing ip to ip vs friends...

I remember in 06 we used patch #1 from ea to make a dynasty and then load it and it would be changed in ip to ip...Someone told me that we can not use patch #1 with 07 mod,not sure if this is true or not...But still would like to have an answer for changing the skill level from Pro to MVP or even all- star...Like I said in my other post,Notice how easy it is to hit homeruns...

Please help us!!!! Games starting to get boring vs friends...

Love the 07 Mods tho,you guys did a great job..

ok,I guess no one has an answer for changing the skill Level in IP to IP

Thanks for the help,I will figure another way to get this game to be harder...I'll mess with the batting Power and contact..Maybe this will make it harder to hit homerruns

not sure bud,06 Mods we used patch #1 from EA....

Right now I am messing around with Batting AI...I minused batting power down to -30 contact to -20..to see if I can reduce the homerunners...

Not sure I i have to change anything in pitching yet,Still testing this all out,But I will let you know how it turns out bud

Not sure about the 07 mod, but you have to have patch 1 and only patch 1 to use different skill levels. And yes....it must be loaded in the dynasty of the hosting CPU to pick up the desired skill level.

Also, the only way to use a datafile is for the exact datafile to be on both computers. If not, the game will lose sync at some point.

The homerun issue can be solved by adjusting the datafile. If you are looking for a good datafile to start with, I recommend Kumala's.

Hope this helps.

ok well let me ask this then cause since the first post ive gone about changing in game tuning before each game and its kinda worked pretty well by uppin the pitch speed to 50 and i adjusted a few other things like player speed on both o n d and also gave em stronger throwin power

weve went from about an average of 15-20 hits a game to about 6-12 and needless to say its a bit more realsitic, But what i want to know is their a way to lock in these settings cause they manually have to be set before each game and that can be irritating. I have my profile set up with these but even when i load the profile and play ip 2 ip nothing is their and everythings gotta be manually set at that time.

So im hopin theirs sumway to basically set it up so when i play ip 2ip n host this is automatically the setup for that game.

Archived