14 innings of Action

MarlinsFan

Using the new kamasutra datafile, went 14 innings

Dontrelle Willis started against the Philies Oduka(not sure if thats spelled right)

I was winning 4 nothing with Dontrelle pitching a perfect game, until the 7th inning, where he gave up 3 runs, put in Guillermo Mota he got out of the 7th. Game Being 4-3, Mota Gave up a solo shot to Bobby Abreu. Game stayed tied until the 12th, where Seanez gave up a triple to Rollins, and that follwed with another Abreu homerun. With 1 out, Pierre who was 3 for 3(with an inside the park HR due to glitch in center) hit a single. Castillo struck out, and Lo Duca hit a Homerun to tie the game. Then in the 14th inning game being 6-6 Benitez game up a 2 run shot to Marlon Byrd. Bottom of the inning, Lowell hits a sharp double missed a Homerun in right field, and Connine comes in, and then the power goes off for a second thanks to Tropical Storm Frances :banghead: :banghead:

well good game thought i share it

yea it went off for a second, keeps happening around my area due to the rain, unfortunatly the game was lost, i was hoping on hitting getting the 2 runs to tie the game for there were no outs and Lowell on 2nd, good chance of getting one with Conine/Encarnacion/Gonzalez, unfortunatly that wasnt the case.

Would have liked if there were a save in game option

well i just made up the game,

willis against milton(not Oduke like above)

I won 1 to 0

Willis went the distance getting the complete game shutout giving up 7 hits on 104 pitches and 6 K's

I was limited to just 2 hits but that was enough to get the win :D

Paul Lo Duca homered in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs

Archived