-Snakebitten- An Arizona Diamondbacks Dynasty

zneal89

[align=center]snakebitten.jpg[/align]

Hello everyone! z neal 89 here. With all the great dynasties out there, I felt like starting one up myself. Everyone has their own niche to their dynasty. Whether it be team selection, or the in depth stories of players' lives, everyone has their own thing that makes their dynasty theirs. Here's my niche:

The Diamondbacks are young. But not young enough for the new owner & GM, Zachary Neal. The Diamondbacks look to get younger and rebuild into a contender out in the NL West Division.

With the goal set, here are specs for the MVP 07 Mod Dynasty.

Of course, I'm playing a dynasty starting in 2007 with the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Difficulty: All-Star

Sliders: My Own (will post here later)

Rosters: kgbaseball's Roster Overhaul 3.0

...and a few other various downloads to make my gaming experience enjoyable.

Hope you guys will enjoy!

[align=center]Diamondbacks Place Veteran On Block

JohnsonCard.jpg[/align]

New GM, Zachary Neal, has made it clear that he is on a mission. Before the first game of the year has even begun, the 18 year old phenom general manager told the press in his first conference today,

"Randy has dealt with this is a very professional manner. To sign with the team and have a new GM come in an tell him that he would be a great player in the league, but it would more than likely be for another team; I cannot even comprehend how he copes with it. I really feel that we can turn this free agent signing basically into a steal. We can get players that weren't originally available through a sign and trade with Randy. That's what we are looking at right now."

Even though Neal said that Randy was coping well with the situation, here was Johnson's actual response when approached by us....

"No comment..."

Randy then shut the door in the reporters' faces and left us all hanging.

Is Neal the next Steinbrenner? Is he shoving the mess under the bed to make the room look cleaner? I guess we will find out. All we can say is, the season is starting off with a bang...

The D'backs season starts, NEXT!

[align=center]game1cap.jpg

(This is just a recap until I get my template built for post games, or until someone generous enough can help me out by giving me their template. Hope you enjoy. Like it says, RJ 51 Update to come....)[/align]

[align=center]johnsoncard.jpg

-RANDY JOHNSON UPDATE-[/align]

Randy Johnson did not show up at Coors Field for the 2007 season opener with the Colorado Rockies. Johnson, who was placed on the trade block as of yesterday, may be holding out on the Diamondbacks. This presents a crazy situation for Zachary Neal and Bob Melvin. Johnson is the scheduled starter for game 2 of the series versus Colorado. Rumor has it that if Johnson doesn't get in touch with Neal before tomorrow, that rookie phenom, Micah Ownings, will be moved up into the future Hall of Famer's slot.

"I don't want to release Randy. I want some production. If he feels he can stick around and pitch for us. Then he needs to get his *expletive* *expletive* in and get the job done for the club." said GM/Owner, Zachary Neal.

Johnson was last reported to be at his summer home in Tuscon, AZ.

Stay tuned....

(Starting lineups for game 2 & the game itself, TONIGHT! Hope you are all following not only the team, but the RJ storyline as well!)

[align=center]lineupcardgame2.jpg

-Pitcher Still Unknown-

Randy Johnson didn't call the GM or the manager. So, a game time decision will be made as to who starts the game tonight. Will Johnson show up? If he does, we he be the Big Unit of old? Or will the youngster Micah Ownings get the game 2 nod and make a rookie debut for the Diamondbacks? Find out tonight as the Diamondbacks stick in Denver for game 2 of the season at Coors Field![/align]

[align=center]game3post.jpg

game3screen.jpg

-Johnson Blows Up-

Randy Johnson caved in. He one of his worst starts EVER. He didn't attend his post-game press conference either.

"He will be punished. He's already becoming a clubhouse disturbance...I'll make sure measures are taken," says GM Zac Neal.

Johnson starts the season 0-1, and with a horrendous ERA. The best not of the day was that Eric Byrnes hit his 3rd HR in as many games.

"The man is a one-man-wrecking-crew. I can't believe his ability to turn on the inside fastball. He hit 3 of them into the left field bleachers at Coors on the line drive. I hope he can continue his pace..." said Bob Melvin after the game.

The D'Backs took the opening series of the season 2-1 against the Rockies.

Next they play the Nationals for 3....

Stay Tuned![/align]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived