weird ip 2 ip issues 1st time seen

TruBlueBrewCrew

I was playing an ip 2 ip game and for sum reason in like the 7th inning the cpu completly took over my bullpen and decisions on who pitched.

actually it was the bottom of the 7th, i had turnbow warming up in the pen and jenkins got hit so i charged the mound and he got ejected but then the pc put gabe gross in on its own and then in the 8th cordero came in in a tied game with no control of my own, i goto the warm up thing and the guys are all greyed out and i have no way of changing, warming up or anything,lol

cordero gets tired needless to say i lose

Now ive played a few games ip 2 ip with no issues and this is a 1st for me but im wondering if anyones seen this happen or maybe might no why it happens?

actually my guy was the one that got plunked,lol and then after that ned came out and he went bye bye.

and no i didnt no that cause to be honest ive had 05 since its been out but never played any other human opponents and in a 1 player dynasty it dont happen like that but since the mod ive finally started ip 2 ip games and the shits great but yea this caught me off guard and a loss was directly attributed to it =[

Archived