Interesting Re: stutter

tks

Been reading with interest about the stutter problem .....Never experienced any stuttering problem until this A.M.

I've been downloading various mods for a couple of weeks now and had no stutter problem at all until this morning when I downloaded some additional stadium files and datafiles.

I may try and re-construct what I did and see if I can determine the cause...Probably will have to copy/paste the original data and stadium files back into the game and go from there.

By the time I figure it out, the patch will be released. :lol:

Been reading with interest about the stutter problem .....Never experienced any stuttering problem until this A.M.

I've been downloading various mods for a couple of weeks now and had no stutter problem at all until this morning when I downloaded some additional stadium files and datafiles.

I may try and re-construct what I did and see if I can determine the cause...Probably will have to copy/paste the original data and stadium files back into the game and go from there.

By the time I figure it out, the patch will be released. :lol:

Lol! good luck buddy.

You're not alone btw, I had a stadium screw up my whole game, and had to re-install from scratch. I won't name names here, but some people should be careful with the stadiums they put out or don't put out anything!

In the end re-installing wasn't that bad at all, it actualy cleaned up alot of junk. Good luck.

If I knew which I would let you know.

The thing is a couple weeks back I downloaded about 10 new stadiums to try them out...

bad idea.

They were mostly by 2 different modders, but since I don't know which screwed up my game, I'd rather not say who to be fair.

In the end, I thought, like tks, that simply copying the stadiums off my cd would do it... but no..

If you guys find the stadium(s) in question, let us know.

In the meantime, I'm sticking with people I trust.

Archived