RENEGADE44!!! HELP!!!

Hudson_Vasquez

I was incredibly inspired by how you built an all-new authentic Shea Stadium, from the ground up. Amazing.

Now, I would request that you build a new Turner Field from the ground up. We need your stadiums, not these posers that litter cyberspace.

Please advise. Thanks.

If you don't respect other peoples mods...... you don't respect Renegade44.... :roll: I hope you never get a response from Rengeade.

Funny...

The last time asked asked "nicely," I was told to shut up and leave the board because I was being "unrealistic!"

Yeah, those guys are cool, aren't they?

I'm only hoping Renegade can be a little more courteous than those others.

But I do apologize to any who may have been offended. I should've been better than the others.

Except you, Guest. :lol:

been a while since i been around. hudson i havent been around the site in months so i wasnt ignoring you, as for the mods, i did shea and some other minor work, but to do a full oedited stadium, you really have to be dedicated to it. unfortunatly, i just cannot get fully into doing a whole stadium for any other team than the mets. i just lost intrest after shea was done. i will most def. be modding like crazy when next years game comes out but ive been playing football, espn and whatnot plus my pc crashed again so i lost all my work on shea and everything so i said F**k it.

Archived