Crash when using mod jerseys

kaplerisking

I downloaded and extracted the Boston Red Sox 1962 jerseys, as well as another alternate one that I found in the downloads section here. Anyway, I extracted them and got them imported them into the game correctly and everything, and then I went into the game and tried to use them. I selected one of them, hit the advance button, and halfway during the load the game crashed. I then went back and tried this with the other 2, and it still crashed. Then, just to make sure it was the mod and not the game, I used the regular jerseys included with the game, and it worked fine. I don't get what the problem is, can anyone help me out? :?

One thing I have noticed is that if when you are installing uniforms and don't allow the process to fully complete (i.e. you exit the process before it has completely finished) it will cause a crash when selecting that uniform in the game. Also, exiting before it completes gives you no warning. So I would suggest that you make certain to give the process adequate time and read the status box to make certain it has completed successfully. The first time you install a uniform, for each and every new execution of MVPStudio, it does take a while longer than the following installs. Key is read the Status Box - give it time - and don't get quick fingers as I had sometimes done in the past.

Hope this helps.

Archived