Bats, you want them? I gots them

Yammer

got frustrated tonight. Usually when that happens my learning tolerance is ****. but tonight the stars and the moon were in line and I was able to come up with this

batshot.jpg

Yes, the bat. I also made a easton composite bat and a lighter version of spitoons darkred Xbat. I will have more in games later on. Anyone have a bat they wish to use in game? Send me some pics and I'll try and whip something up.

how do you get these bats?
I made them. I take a picture of the bat off a website and paste it onto a empty file. Then I use the clone tool to make the bat stretch out. Spitoon I believe has a similar process.

Once the bat is finished, I save as bmp at 16 bit. Then I open eagraph and open the bat.fsh file I extracted. I then overwrite the original bat with the one I created. Then I close eagraph and make a batch file. Since for some unknown reason, I have to make two batch files, which is fine, it still works and the bats appear in game really well.

i cannot open the initstaz.big, or inistay.big, i dont know what resolution the bat has to be, and i cant figure out how to make the batch file, the only thing i got was a pic of the bat...lol
actually, if you have a bat.fsh file you open that and import the bats you want that way.

Archived