modders - help with dynasty mode teams

yukon2k

i'd like to play dynasty mode cpu vs cpu with any game on the schedule - not just the games for one team. is there a way to work around this or come up with a file or patch? in other words, let's say my team is seattle, but i on the schedule that oakland is playing texas and i'd like to play that game cpu vs cpu or atlanta vs stl, or any other game on the schedule. the way i see it so far, i can only play seattle's games - PERIOD.

every other sports game that's ever been created let's you play any league games - i don't know why mvp left that out. - ms, please come out with high heat this fall. the game was super even though the graphics were so-so. mvp's graphics are great, but the game is so-so

yeah...i guess EA just wanted to stress the importance of pay full attention to your own team...yes this game has a few bugs in it...and its not the best game in world...but its simulates he mlb pretty well...o and i dont like the big play controlls either...make it one button for jump and one button for dive like it used to be in the old days....

Archived