Patch4RostersPlus Uploaded!!!

yankees1979

Guest Mindwarped

then why can't i get it to work...i put the .mbe file in the mvpbaseball data folder like it says to do...did i do something wrong???

OK that is the problem

use MVPEdit by Robert Glass to load the MBE file then hit export from within MVPEdit.

that will "convert" the MBE file into the correct roster files and should put them in the correct place if you installed MVP2004 in the default DIR

http://www.glass4.com/MVPedit/

make sure read only is not checked in the mvp baseball folder. go to data file, right click and scroll to properties. uncheck read only then try again. i'm pretty sure that this is how i did it. it's either properties under main folder or the properties under the data file folder.

sorry guys, i screwed up big on the readme. i made a patch 3 roster set a while back and thought i just used the .mbe file. i just changed a few words in the patch 4 roster readme to take out anything that said patch 3.

thanks mindwarped for helping people with that and knowing what to do. i havent been online at all in a few days otherwise i would've caught this a while back.

Archived