dkrause

ram209

hey I sent you a PM but just incase you did not get it I have a couple of Questions about my modded XBOX ok One is how do I connect my xbox to my pc and do I have to have MVP for the PC, and also where can I find the file that fixes the walks and steals issue. AND PLEASE give me directions on how to do everything, YOU WOULD BE A LIFE SAVER

THANKS

I use a router to connect my PC to the X box (ethernet cable to the xbox). after connected- you'll need to use a FTP to transfer the files to the x box. This is assuming you copied the MVP game to the xbox harddrive. Mine is saved in my apps/games folder. Then to connect to the xbox you change your LAN connect to 192.168.0.1 and in the FTP you set the connection to 192.168.0.1 with Xbox as your ID and password. The X box folder should appear now. Find the MVP folder/Data and put the rodkey file in it. then your all set.

Don

Don

Ok sorry if I seem stupid so all I do is connect my xbox from the ethernet port on back to the ethernet port on the back of my computer, or do I need to go by a router. Now lets say I get it connected I go to my XBOX FTP and connect to server(which is my computer right?) right down the IP addresse you wrote and connect. OK now lets say I did all this and I find the Rod3 dat file and transfer it to my xbox will it say something like file already exist do you wish to replace, now is it the zipped file or do I have to unzip it, Also do I have to have MVP on my Computer. Hey man sorry if I seem like a idiot but I really want this to work. If you help me out step by step and answer my stupid questions I PROMISE YOU I WILL SEND YOU 25$ through paypal.

Here is my email addresse ressapour@hotmail.com send me an email so maybe we can get on the phone and you can help me out step by step again thanks for all your help and IF you still would like to help I will send youthe Money

Thanks

I bought a router myself to it. Etherfast by Linksys. Then when i hooked it up i called my internet provider so they can authorize it. Only if you have 2 LAN cards or a hub can i think of how you can connect to your xbox without the router. Someone just helped me thru it last weekend to be honest:)

If you have the above stuff then i'll do my best to help you out.

Don

OK Now lets say I get my XBOX connected and everything is fine, Which file do I have to copy from My computer to my xbox, I know its the rod3 file but do I unzipp it and send that or do I just send the zipped version. And all I have to do is copy it in the directory thar rhe file is in on my xbox and it will override that one.

Again thanks

Archived