game crashes when portrait loads..

dero

hey i finally learned how to put portraits in the game (thanks to devil), but i must be doing something wrong because every time i open my game and select a player who has the new portrait i added the game completely disappears/crashes

anyone know what i am doing wrong?

-

I made the portrait:

128x128 72dpi

transparent bg

saved as .psd

converted to .bmp with eagraph

converted to .fsh with fshed

added the .fsh to the portrait.big with eagraph

you can only use mvp edit to assign a photo id or replace a photo i'm trying to add new portraits but when i do it crashes...i wish i knew why

the you change the portrait id in the .fsh file to match your portrait id number?

so you can add new portraits with mvpedit? i was confused by your reply

Yes, you can. Change the portrait number to the new one you want, and it will come back to "No Photo Found". Then click on that to insert a new photo.

Yes, you can. Change the portrait number to the new one you want, and it will come back to "No Photo Found". Then click on that to insert a new photo.

ok this worked great thanks, but now my only question is what if i was to make a portrait update and it crashed games....because i dont see how i could possibly make them where they couldnt since i couldnt do it before

or perhaps i extract them from the portrait file so that they are perfect?

are you considering finding a way to add transparency directly through mvpedit?

Archived