Getting A Controller To Work

bigballernation

Guest PARASOL

Search....

otherwise you'll never get an answer, especially since this particular question has been asked many times on this board.. :?

Guest PARASOL

sorry i have gone through the first 27 pages of this section and not found a single thing on how to do it

Click on "Search", located on the top of the page you're looking at right now...There are plenty of topics on this particular controller

untitled93.jpg

...anyway, you'll end up going into your registry and changing the name of your controller in there...Then you'll probably need to go into your controllerconfig file in your My Documents/MVP 2004 folder.....

If you're not gonna be able to get it to work, let us know..

Click on "Search", located on the top of the page you're looking at right now...There are plenty of topics on this particular controller

untitled93.jpg

...anyway, you'll end up going into your registry and changing the name of your controller in there...Then you'll probably need to go into your controllerconfig file in your My Documents/MVP 2004 folder.....

If you're not gonna be able to get it to work, let us know..

damn i dont see anything about how to install a controller... :roll:

Guest PARASOL

What are you talking about Timay?? Are you blind???? I see at least 5 topics on there pertaining to installing that same controller....I think youd better lay off the crack :?

What are you talking about Timay?? Are you blind???? I see at least 5 topics on there pertaining to installing that same controller....I think youd better lay off the crack :?

hey man i was kidding, i see a whole lot of controller instilation threads

Archived