Just a few questions for you editor guys

KenDammit

Is it possible to create an entirely new stadium for the game??

And has anyone had any thoughts of doing some of the old old uniforms, say like the...1908 Boston Red Sox??? :D or the 1914-15 Boston Braves??

I'll go ahead and say i'm not requesting anything, would just be cool, and am curious about whether original stadiums can be added.

Is it possible to create an entirely new stadium for the game??

And has anyone had any thoughts of doing some of the old old uniforms, say like the...1908 Boston Red Sox??? :D or the 1914-15 Boston Braves??

I'll go ahead and say i'm not requesting anything, would just be cool, and am curious about whether original stadiums can be added.

Someone has already done so, i can't remember the name of the stadium but he made a classic stadium... maybe in downloads/stadiums?

Anyway, it should be possible, just by replacing a current stadium and using OEdit to move things around.

At SimCentral, someone posted an Ebbets Field. It's not bad, not as good as High Heat's version but nice to have. The drawback is that the only way to install it is to replace another classic park, in this case I think it was Shibe.

ahh sounds like it has a lot of pluses and minuses..I was just thinking it'd be amazing to see Bostons proposed field put into the game, or the old Huntington Grounds...but both are huge tasks I'm sure and I can't do it, and wouldn't ask anyone else to do it either....still be neat to see though!

Archived