Home Run Celebrations

Gamingboy

I've noticed that some stadiums in the game have a home run celebration aside from the fireworks.

I've noticed that the Apple in Shea has "Home Run" light up, the Minute Maid train begins to move and that the eyes on tiger statues in Comerica light up after a homer. Any others?

Personally, I think they should bring this to the next step, so that we hear "OKAY, BLUE JAYS" in sky dome instead of take me out to the ball game.

There's gotta be more. Think, think, think..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If you're that desperate, you can do what I did for a few. Play against every home team, be the visitor and give them fat pitches right down the pipe. The hit homeruns most of the time

I've noticed that the Apple in Shea has "Home Run" light up

They messed up the apple in Shea. To my knowledge it's supposed to stay in the hat then pops out how of that hat when a hr is hit. But it only pops out til the apple is out of that hat. This game has a giant rod that the apple goes all the way up. Very odd. ;(

We need to make a list of all the celebrations we can find.. and does anyone know how to give another player Sammy's celebration??

List...

Fireworks..

Apple..

Train..

Tiger Eyes..

Bernie Brewer..

Sammy Sosa..

Cheering in Boston :banghead:

In safeco after you hit a homerun you hear the train horn. But in real life the horns ring whenever a train goes by not like a train sits out there waiting for a hr to signal the horn.

Too bad we can't mod the sounds like in HH. I'd love to hear the natural when the Rangers hit a HR.

Also the generic fireworks suck. I wish they could have included the tri-missile fireworks the Rangers shoot off.

Archived