National Grand Slam Tournament

MarlinsMS_35

Found here:

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?ur...tionalgrandslam

2008 Tournament Recap Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsWkOIlkwXM

This is a tournament that my school hosts, that has now become an annual thing. We are starting our preparations now, and our goal is to get 8 teams in state, and 8 teams from out of the state of Florida. I'm doing my best to advertise it :). My school is West Boca, FL. last year the Championship game was at Florida Atlantic University, but this year we're most likely having ti at Roger Dean Stadium. (Spring Training Home of the Marlins Cardinals. Home fo the Jupiter Hammerheads, and palm beach Cardinals) The tournament is hosted at my field that I'm creating, which I'm going to start picking up again.

Notable Players from last year's tournament:

Eric Hosmer- Picked 3rd overall by the Royals - American Heritage (Plantation)

Adrian Nieto- Picked 151st overall by the Nationals - American Heritage HS (Plantation)

Blayne Weller- Picked 426th by the Twins - Key West HS

Juan Carlos Sulbaran- Picked 899th overall by the Reds - American Heritage HS (Plantation)

Chris Matulis- Picked 1397th by the Rays- Park Vista HS

Joe Belviso- Picked 1501st overall by the Angels - American Heritage HS (Plantation)

Brian Busch- Commited to Florida State- West Boca HS

Found here:

Notable Players from last year's tournament:

Eric Hosmer- Picked 3rd overall by the Royals - American Heritage (Plantation)

Adrian Nieto- Picked 151st overall by the Nationals - American Heritage HS (Plantation)

Blayne Weller- Picked 426th by the Twins - Key West HS

Juan Carlos Sulbaran- Picked 899th overall by the Reds - American Heritage HS (Plantation)

Chris Matulis- Picked 1397th by the Rays- Park Vista HS

Joe Belviso- Picked 1501st overall by the Angels - American Heritage HS (Plantation)

Brian Busch- Commited to Florida State- West Boca HS

I take it American Heritage is a powerhouse.

Archived