KAM 8.1 Datafile. Changes??

Michael23

Does anyone know the differences between version 8.0 and 8.1?

The only thing that I don't like about the way the site is set up now is that you can't read the details and/or documentation on a file before downloading it. Yes, I know there is a details link, but it doesn't give the actual details on the file, only when it was uploaded and by whom. Maybe I'm missing something, and if that's the case I apologize, but I like the original download section where there was a link for the screenshot and a link for the changes made in the file.

Also remember, we can only provide as much information as the author provides.

Thank you gentlemen. It's good to see that Snepp has finally returned.

I just used the file and there are some subtle changes to the gameplay cameras as well as the runner PIP. As far as gameplay, the only thing that seemed to be a little different from version 8.0 were the green zone for the pitchers seems to have been moved closer to the end of the meter and the CPU batters seem to swing at just about everything that was a strike. Of course these observations are only after playing 1 game.

Michael

excellent datafile ksmlove000, the camera angles are stunning, and getting used to the new pitching spot is gonna be fun :)

the only problem i have with it is that all the helmets: they're gone. Batter, runner, catcher and umpire's helmets are nowhere to be found during gameplay. As much fun as it is to watch a bald player batting (and I'd love to bean a Jeter or two with it), it needs to be fixed.

Other than that it's great and I love it. Keep up the excellent work!

my players have helmets and im sure everyone elses does...im not for sure whats wrong with yours??

I have no idea what it could be either. It only did this after I installed the new Nvidia drivers (Nov. 9) and the new datafile. It's gotta be the datafile though, cause I don't see why just the helmets would not be working and everything else would appear normal. I'm stumped :?

Archived