igcrsr

vstorm07

I was wondering if someone could help. I've been trying to edit my Igcrsr.fsh file to remove the red/blue/gray but leave the yellow mistake indicators. I've seen other have such a file but requests have been unanswered to date.

I've edited the file with EA Graph and the game crashes everytime.

I've saved as a bmp and edited with external prog and imported through ea graph and the file will load but the transparancy is blank and none of the icons appear in game.

seems to me a simple solution but no luck so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bt

I was wondering if someone could help. I've been trying to edit my Igcrsr.fsh file to remove the red/blue/gray but leave the yellow mistake indicators. I've seen other have such a file but requests have been unanswered to date.

I've edited the file with EA Graph and the game crashes everytime.

I've saved as a bmp and edited with external prog and imported through ea graph and the file will load but the transparancy is blank and none of the icons appear in game.

seems to me a simple solution but no luck so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bt

I released a "mod" for this a while back....

Search for "Rolie's Icons file" in the Downloads section of the site..

Thanks exactly what i was looking for. BTW do you know what was causing my problem? I spent enough time screwing around with it, i'd like to know for future use. Gotta go beat up on the O's, thanks.

Well, for one, you weren't using an appropriate program for doing this..Fshed is the way to go...

Archived