Adjusting Fielding Views

ChuckkieB

Don't know if this is going to be possible, but It would be great if someone could figure out how to adjust the fielding views, particularly the outfield views. The players seem very tiny. It would be an improvement in my opinion if the views were zoomed in some. The same goes for some of the infield views but it's not as exaggerated as the outfield.

Don't know if this is going to be possible, but It would be great if someone could figure out how to adjust the fielding views, particularly the outfield views. The players seem very tiny. It would be an improvement in my opinion if the views were zoomed in some. The same goes for some of the infield views but it's not as exaggerated as the outfield.

Yea, changing the fielding camera would be awesome..

Im all for a MOD that allows us to select different fielding views when the ball is hit into play...but my request would be a little different. I am actually looking for a static blimp like or press like view behind home plate that allows you to almost see the whole field when the ball his hit.....Sort of like the wonderful full field view that you see when the 1st inning position popup player cards come up to introduce the fielding positions....I love that pulled back view of the ball park. it makes me feel like Im sitting in the stands enjoying the game and playing it retro video game style!

Back in the RBI Baseball and Bases Loaded days!

I don't think doing this is hard at all. It's all mathematical. There has to be a file with values x,y, and z. Similar to High Heat and MVP files, where x and y are positions on the screen relative to an origin. Z is the elevation.

The problem is that we don't know where this info is located or we don't know how open certain files for us to look into.

Archived