great scorecard site with tutorial

raindelay7

you can download a few different styles of scorecards and there is also a tutorial for proper scoring.

I've scored a few games by hand in cpu vs. cpu and one when I was actually playing. Not sure I would want to score a whole season, but I highly recommend trying at least once. Slows play way down of course, but there is nothing like having complete stats for a game.

also, I did find myself taking more time and really thinking a lot more about strategy.

here is the link

http://www.baseballscorecard.com/index.htm

Thanks for sharing this! There's some really nice scorecards at the site. I too have scored a couple games by myself. It really does keep you in the game.

Now here's a dream -

Wouldn't it be so awesome if MVP would generate your *filled in* scorecard as the game went along. You could access it anytime and of course print it out at the end of the game. Not anything special - just something fairly simple but informative.

:roll:

Now here's a dream -

Wouldn't it be so awesome if MVP would generate your *filled in* scorecard as the game went along. You could access it anytime and of course print it out at the end of the game. Not anything special - just something fairly simple but informative.

:roll:

omg yes, great idea... that would be truly awesome! should be added to every "wishlist" thread out there .

heck, i would like them to see them go all out and make it super comprehensive too with count, pitch and hit location...damn, what a beautiful dream

IMHO, I think it would NOT be the hardest thing in the world for EA to do. But I know it's still a very, very far off dream. I've scored every MLB game I've been at (what a geek I am 8) ). Several hundred. They make great memories.

Here's one I grabbed from my collection:

scoresheet.gif (alt+p)

What they should do is include a feature in the game to where you can choose what role you want to play in an organization. Do you want to play as the GM? Or do you want to play as a Manager or a Player? They could even allow you to play as a scout. Each would of course entail different goals and conditions to meet to win. That would be a cool idea.

• 5 months later...

IMHO, I think it would NOT be the hardest thing in the world for EA to do. But I know it's still a very, very far off dream. I've scored every MLB game I've been at (what a geek I am 8) ). Several hundred. They make great memories.

Here's one I grabbed from my collection:

scoresheet.gif (alt+p)

Oh man,, I love me some John Jaha, and Gary Gaetti!!

Archived