Has Anyone Figured Out Classic Pitching?

dabanara

so my understanding is: you press and hold the particular pitch you want to throw, then when the yellow circle expands, let go of the button at the largest point (this measures effort?) and then as the yellow circle shrinks press that button again before it disappears (this measures accuracy?).

this is how i understand it, but some pitches are way way off even with good timing of pressing the button. has anyone gotten the max effort red flashing from classic pitching?

have you guys tried the curveball? you have to aim it much higher to get it to go where you want it to go.

what i noticed (not 100% though) is each pitch has it's own optimal release point, for example fastball works good when you release it late vs curveball which works better when you release it earlier.

still, it's hard to get any concrete consistency with classic pitching, has anyone fully figured it out?

(btw, if you're using logitech rumblepad 2, the pitch buttons are mis-labeled. 2=1, 3=2, 1=3, 4=4)

share your classic pitching insights.

i practiced more classic pitching, but i still don't get why some pitches are totally off the plate. i am also hitting a lot of batters with the fastball. it does seem different pitches have different optimal release points but i can't figure them out quite right.

am i the only one using classic pitching?

Nope, I am trying to use Classic pitching as well. Having one heck of a time controlling my fast ball. I am still messing around with different methods on how to use it, but it sure has heck is ALOT different than 2k8's classic style. Will post back again if I find anything else out with it Dab.

Archived