Your Longest Game?

Wicked420

I didn't think this game was ever going to end. I was playing as the Cardinals against the rival team Cubs. I blew the save in the bottom of the 9th as they scored 2 runs on my closer. The game then went scoreless until the 18th inning where Ryan Ludwick hit a 2 run blast.

I almost just let them win but after all those innings i just had to play it out, and managed to pull off the win.

LongGame18.jpg

Now for injuries....

In my current franchise i'm 11 games in going 5-6 and i already have 3 major players out on long injuries, this is ridiculous! In game 4 Albert Pujols went down for 4 months with a broken ankle. Then in game 10 I lose my #5 starter for 4 months with a broken elbow. And now in game 11 i lose my ace for just under 4 months, i forget what the injury was.

But wow, wtf? I accepted Pujols going down, and then my #5 starter, but i don't have the dept in my minors to keep up with these injuries. I see no slider for injuries either. I think i'm gonna have to start over with injuries off because i don't have the budget to sign anyone else and my AAA team looks more like a AA team and definitely cannot fill 2 regular starting positions.

Anyone else with this problem?

• 1 month later...

My longest game was almost two hours. Lasted 15 innings and I lost 4-3. As far as injuries I lost brandon morrow for 146 days when he tore his rotator cuff in the bottom of the 5th, 3rd game of the season against minnesota and he was pitching beautifully.

Archived