Realistic Hr Derby

mike360

I don't know how many people would be interested in this. I did it for myself, but I figured I'd share it with anyone who wants a realistic HR Derby. I edited all the playes in the Top 50 hitters list for HR Derby. I adjusted their power with a simple equation so they don't hit 480+ ft. HRs all the time plus they put up realistic amounts of HRs for a 10 out round, yet they maintain their individuality. So, if you're interested, I've attached the roster file to this post. It really does make the HR Derby a lot of fun and worth playing.

Zone hitting makes the human controlled player hit unrealistically ( too many HRs ). I use classic hitting method without batters eye or zone hitting.

Difficulty Levels

Rookie - You can't lose

Pro - Challenging

All Star- Very challenging

Legend - You can't win

Vista Users

Put file in " c:\users\your user name\app data\roaming\2k sports\mlb 2k9\saves\ "

Load the " hr derby " roster file before playing HR Derby

*if you don't see the app data directory, you have to go into folder options and select " show hidden files and folders "

XP Users

Put file in " c:\Documents and Settings\2K Sports\MLb 2k9\Saves folder\ "

Load the " hr derby " roster file before playing HR Derby

( forum moderators, i'm sorry for posting this twice. please delete the topic I created in the slider section. This section is a better place for this. )

HR_Derby_Roster.zip

Archived