Fastball / Curveball Recognition Problem

MalibuKiller

I have a big Problem:

After trying everything I could (changing dead zones of the right stick , calibrating the Right Stick multiple times , setting full range no full range )

I don't come to a fix that helps me to remove that annoying bug that don't let me pitch how I want to pitch and therefore the CPU robs homerun after homerun of me because my pitches are the worst ever seen.

I played MLB 2K8 and never had problems with the Pitching motions so it is not my motion that is the problem here.

This years version is just is creepy, everytime I have a Right Handed Pitcher (King Felix , Erik Bedard) on the mound that can throw a 4-Seam fastball and a curveball the game doesnt recognize the fastball anymore and instead takes it for an curveball.

Does any of you have a solution for this ? I really tried everything so far.

I have a big Problem:

After trying everything I could (changing dead zones of the right stick , calibrating the Right Stick multiple times , setting full range no full range )

I don't come to a fix that helps me to remove that annoying bug that don't let me pitch how I want to pitch and therefore the CPU robs homerun after homerun of me because my pitches are the worst ever seen.

I played MLB 2K8 and never had problems with the Pitching motions so it is not my motion that is the problem here.

This years version is just is creepy, everytime I have a Right Handed Pitcher (King Felix , Erik Bedard) on the mound that can throw a 4-Seam fastball and a curveball the game doesnt recognize the fastball anymore and instead takes it for an curveball.

Does any of you have a solution for this ? I really tried everything so far.

Wouldnt know any solution, since i do not have this problem at all. All pitches work as they are supposed to.

Then I have no Idea what it is , I'am using the old Xbox Controller and I tried two of them already with no success.

I'm using a wired logitech pad, the cheapest i could find. Have had it for about 5 years now. Works great on mvp and sofar great on mlb2k9.

I'm using a wired logitech pad, the cheapest i could find. Have had it for about 5 years now. Works great on mvp and sofar great on mlb2k9.

Same here. Good 'ole wired Logitech Dual Action. No issues with Analog stick recognition. Even tried my friends wired 360 controller last nite. No issues with it as well.

Archived