The Crowd Seems A Little Lackluster

Sarginto

Granted I only played the demo, but when I would hit home runs, the crowd would act as though they just witnessed a blade of grass grow for two hours. Now if this is the case in the actual game, would it be possible to tweak how the crowd reacts in certain situations. I want to hear the crowds roar like atom bombs when big things happen. It really helps immerse me in the game, and I'm sure with you guys as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I really noticed this too. I was hitting 4 or 5 homeruns with 3 different players during a game (yes...I edited the hitting to be top notch - I like the arcade style of play), while playing at home, and the fans didn't seem enthused except for a mild cheer or two. If the crowd reaction can be tweaked to have more excitement, then that would be make the game a whole lot better for me (after a long day at work, its relaxing for me to hit the dingers and hear the roar of the crowd). By the way, in the 9 games I've played so far, the highest runs in a game I've had thus far is 45 (and BJ Upton had 6 homeruns in two games while Iwamura had 5 HRs in 3 games).

Again, arcade isn't for everyone, but I think we can all agree the fans in the park should be more into the game.

Archived