Keyboard Pitching?

JustinMorneau

For those of you who use the keyboard to play this game, how does pitching work? My fastball never seems to fill up more than like 10% of the circle and most of my other pitches usually go up to only about half. I'm having more success Sliders and Circle Changes. I understand that you have to try to kinda rotate it with the keyboard instead of the analog sticks, but I need more specific help like how long am i supposed to hold the keys for and stuff like that.

Thanks a lot in advance

Guess noone but you and me on this forum are using KB for controls. I like KB controls,as well. Dont use a joystick for anything for any of my PC games. But I would like to know a good general answer,as well,or perhaps a guide.

I've mapped my KB commands,which is a total bear to do,but I still cant get the hang of either total control pitching,hitting,or classic hitting or pitching.

Everyone on this site has a gamepad that they used from MVP '05, so why would we use a keyboard?

Everyone? Well no,not really. I used a keyboard when I played MVP 05, too. So no,not everyone.

Mastro: thanks for the link. Very helpful.

morneau: thanks a bunch. I'll give this link above a try,print it out and see if it helps first.

rob

Archived