Logitech Dual Action - Climb Wall?

Wicked420

I've tried all 4 buttons (1,2,3,4) on my Dual Action controller but none of them seem to climb the wall. Can anyone tell me which one it is for sure so that i can practice my timing or whatever I'm getting wrong in the practice area?

Thanks!

I have the logitech rumblepad 2 usb and cant do it either. Although when near wall and press button 1 the fielder does a spin move?? Dont know if I need to do something else? Also button 1 is for diving because I made a few of those already, just cant climb the wall.

Yeah it's listed as button 1 but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I can dive just fine, i make so many diving catches a game the great grabs replays look like Supermans in the outfield, lol... but i can't snatch that HR ball that barely makes it over the fence no matter what i try!

Try holding the dive/climb wall button before getting to the wall and releasing as the fielder just gets to the wall. He'll then make a jumping animation and attempt to catch the ball.

It's worked for me several times but I haven't robbed anyone of a homer yet, unfortunately. =P

Hope that helps.

Archived