Button Numbers?

JustinMorneau

I'm sure a lot of you, like me, are confused whenever the game tells you to press B1, B2 ,etc. and I understand that a member of this forum has kindly posted a sort of a mod to replace these B#s with pictures of XBox 360 controller buttons (http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=37387&st=20).

However, for people using different controllers or a keyboard, can anyone post a list of the button numbers (B1, B2, etc) and what actions (swing, set, batter eye, coach's clipboard, intentional walk, etc) correspond to each?

Thanks a lot in advance if anyone can do this. :)

Thanks but that still leaves out the keyboard and a ton of other controllers..so i was hoping someone would upload which buttons correspond to which actions (just posting it here or uploading a notepad file or something).

Also, would anybody be willing to share how to make these mods so we can make it for our individual controllers or our keyboard configurations?

Thanks but that still leaves out the keyboard and a ton of other controllers..so i was hoping someone would upload which buttons correspond to which actions (just posting it here or uploading a notepad file or something).

Also, would anybody be willing to share how to make these mods so we can make it for our individual controllers or our keyboard configurations?

good idea, I'll post some templates and a short guide. It'll probably take me a week so please be patient. There are other things I can probably tweak a little bit.

So far,

what are the working controllers?

1.xbox 360

2.logitech rumplepad 2

3. saitek 880? any one confirm that this works

Nevermind, I was hoping to change the actual controller shown at the main "play ball" screen. Its' found in the "Loading.iff" file. IFF editor doesn't pack it correctly and IFFset doesn't extract any of the controller images at all. Dammit

Archived