Ball Cursor

Brew

I have seen that there is a mod now that has a smaller ball cursor.

Is it possible to somehow replace the standard cursor with the cursor that moves all around (when your pitcher's composure gets bad the game uses that cursor that moves all over).

In other words, I'd like to have the cursor that moves all over be the standard cursor. And better yet, my hope would be to change that moving cursor to a very small little dot that moves all over. To me, the worst part of the game is the ease of pitching. I have sliders where I feel like I can get a pretty decent game. But what I can't seem to find is a way for me to walk batters. This is something baseball games just seem to miss every year since the High Heat series. I wish there was more "randomness" in the pitching. I've read other posts in other forums (Operation Sports) similar to my complaint so I'm assuming there would be some demand.

I guess to sum it up, I'm hoping there is some way to play with the cursor (or maybe even the pitch meters if that is possible) so make pitching to your location more difficult.

Thanks for the response!

I tried your mod of removing the cursor and I like it. I still only walked one but I did hit two batters :)

Pitch counts much better without the cursor though and I liked not being able to pitch it exactly where I wanted. I think this makes pitching better so thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived