Two Things In Wish Were In The Game

HBR_Rocket

First off I have found the game to be rather interesting. My computer can run everything maxed out and the graphics are great. But being that I have been a diehard MVP 2005 person I wish MLB2k9 things different and I would be a happy camper with everything.

1- HAVE AUTO FIELDING. I know most will say just practice and it will come to you. Really I would rather just pitch and hit that how I enjoy the game to best.

2- THE LENGTH OF THE GAME, I would like the game play to be just like MVP. The quick game has to stat's and really does not get me into the flow of the game. The longer way is just way too long. After every pitch I really could care less to sit there and punch the 2 button 40 times to throw another pitch/ MVP had the right speed and flow of the game.

Overall I have not had any hiccups or crashes and 1st basemen coming off the bag. Everything has ran a smooth as silk and enjoy the game. I would rate it about an 8 / 10. The only other issuies I may have is the interface is somwhat long and dragged out. The stat for the leaders should included the top twenty in the first page but these things I can overlook as long as the gameplay has some credit to it.

Maybe the patch will fix those two things...not! but hey, atleast I can play a new baseball game for the PC, can't complain too much I guess.

I wish they had auto fielding cause I have some younger cousins who come over and it evens up the game better when they have auto fielding on. As for me I love the default controls with the Xbox 360 controller.

1. The fielding isn't auto, but it is assisted. As soon as the ball is in play, the fielder closest to the ball begins to go after it. This does give you a second or two to react, so it's not totally bad.

2. Turn on 'hurry up baseball' in the options menu. Cuts the game down to about 20-25 mins and eliminates all the cutscenes etc..

1. The fielding isn't auto, but it is assisted. As soon as the ball is in play, the fielder closest to the ball begins to go after it. This does give you a second or two to react, so it's not totally bad.

Different strokes for different folks. I myself prefer assisted but the OP's point isn't invalid.

2. Turn on 'hurry up baseball' in the options menu. Cuts the game down to about 20-25 mins and eliminates all the cutscenes etc..

Already commented on in the OP:

2- THE LENGTH OF THE GAME, I would like the game play to be just like MVP. The quick game has to stat's and really does not get me into the flow of the game. The longer way is just way too long.

Archived