Northerner Needs Advices From Pro's

pzrshrek

Greetings all from Sweden, i just found this site and saw it already has some mods in it, so i had to reg. I am a noob in MLB so bear with me i got a few questions i would be hapy if you could answer!

I play most as CPU vs CPU just to learn the game and watch the intence games, whick strangely is even bettar than acually take part in it :-P This game is the leader of simulation of Franschise MLB for sure!

But, ive discovered that it gets unbalanced since the AI tends to fail the bating alot also they get guys out akk the time, so most innings is like 3 hits only. Today i had a game cpu vs cpu going to the 18th inning, abit sore.

* So i would like to increase realistics in game so it can show more realistic results and would like to now how to do that?

* To increase season, i do 50 games and every game 6 innings instead of 9. Thus results are oftan 1-0 0-1 etc. How do i tweak a game to make a 5 inning game to get same pts as an 9 inning game? Generally speaking, how to compress a 9 inning match to fit in a 6 inning match.

* Since my team Brewers only got 50 games and only 6 inning in the franschise, i wonder what tiredness slider should be for the pitchers? Does it include only human play or where do i acually tweak the AI?

About A AA and AAA:

*Is there any way to get a major franschise to have your AAA team be the focus team coaching only the AAA team and simu its season? Also play its matches.

LASTLY

What would you pro's do if you wanted to simu an entire season with ultimate realstic setting wih cpu-vs-cpu games but still managing your own team? Im have to watch them all and it really dont mind i got no life anyway (written off as a sickcase).

THANKS for this great game, i truly enjoy this game! Just a long haul to the olayoffs whitch is the main reason why i play, to get to the worldseries and watch the entire playoff.

Any commentare of MIL Brewers in general? I bought the besdt pitcher and best batter before season start and i now have a overall 9-6 score and leads the central..

Cheers!

/pzrshrek

Archived