Dropped Third Strike

LTDigital

Anyone else having a problem on a dropped third strike with the catcher automatically throwing to second base instead of first?

35 plus games here. Haven't had a problem with using my catcher to throw down to first on a dropped 3rd strike.

As for the CPU catcher, its had to throw down to first twice against me so far, no probs.

I'm using a Logitech Dual Action using analog throwing.

35 plus games here. Haven't had a problem with using my catcher to throw down to first on a dropped 3rd strike.

As for the CPU catcher, its had to throw down to first twice against me so far, no probs.

I'm using a Logitech Dual Action using analog throwing.

I haven't had that problem at all yet. You might be moving your analog in between right and above...I could see that happening. I've done that throwing from the outfield a couple times.

No Problem here.

Hey if you got a Logitech Dual Analog, just hold RStick + Right for first

Also if you know a guy is going to steal, just hold RStick + Up for second as soon as your done your gesture.

I have picked off people only be using this method, as well as the occasional Pickoff from the mound.

"Hey if you got a Logitech Dual Analog, just hold RStick + Right for first

Also if you know a guy is going to steal, just hold RStick + Up for second as soon as your done your gesture."

Thanks, everyone, and thank you ferrarienzo3: the other thing that was driving me nuts was being unable to throw out basestealers.

Archived