Logitech Controller Issues (dedicated Thread)

PaulH

Hello, and I think that it's to the point now where a separate thread needs to be made for those who have Logitech, and XBox 360 wireless controllers etc. It's taxing having to go through a thread where you have to wade through 30 posts about Saitek 880's and what not. Best for each controller to have its own thread, IMO

The things I'm hoping for here: Solutions. Not links to other threads, but people who have somehow solved this Rubik's Cube of a puzzle. Whether the triggers don't work on the Xbox360 Wireless, or the Logitech not having the means to switch from total control to classic pitching and batting, right now, it's like a blindfolded fire drill on this board.

Thanks.

i cant speak for the 360 controller but my logitech i havent had one problem with. but to change to the swing stick setting all you have to do is hit 4 on your keyboard when your at the team select screen. not a fix, but not something you have to go out of your way to do either.

i cant speak for the 360 controller but my logitech i havent had one problem with. but to change to the swing stick setting all you have to do is hit 4 on your keyboard when your at the team select screen. not a fix, but not something you have to go out of your way to do either.

Well that's a start; and that's what I'm looking for. Thanks. You'd think it'd be programmed by pressing down on the left analog stick like the 360 wireless does. It shouldn't take a masters in advanced physics for the 2K people to map out a controller. Or for us to have to clean up their mess. Remember, guys, that EULA works both ways. And right now, 2k Sports is the AIG of the baseball videogaming community right now. As in can't stand them.

Archived