Game Controls..need Help!?

gobucks

Ok I have a Logitech Dual Action/Dual Analog Controler just the basic one not the rumblepad etc.. I cannot figure out for the life of me how to do the following.

-Call a mound visit..I know it says use button 7 in-game but it does not work and if there is a man on base it goes to the pickoff screen anyway.

-Call a steal for individual runner..this seems to be a c0ombinatioon of a few buttons but cannot get it str8

-Call a pitchout

-Call an intentional walk

Yes I tried clicking down on the anolog controls fo the last 2 which is the normal operation for this but nope? Any advice or maybe a keyboard control I can use or config pack I can download would be great...thanks guys!

Ok I have a Logitech Dual Action/Dual Analog Controler just the basic one not the rumblepad etc.. I cannot figure out for the life of me how to do the following.

-Call a mound visit..I know it says use button 7 in-game but it does not work and if there is a man on base it goes to the pickoff screen anyway.

-Call a steal for individual runner..this seems to be a c0ombinatioon of a few buttons but cannot get it str8

-Call a pitchout

-Call an intentional walk

Yes I tried clicking down on the anolog controls which is the normal operation for this but nope? Any advice or config pack I can download would be great...thanks guys!

Using Logitech Dual Action myself. If you have not already, I would d/l the Logitech Dual-Action Overlay created by Wicked.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?autocom=d...p;showfile=4720

Mound Visit: Select Button

Steal for Individual: Button 2 selects baserunner. (Circle around him). Tap Left-Shoulder Button for lead, Hold+Release for steal. Takes practice and timing.

Pitchout: Button 1 or 3. (Have not called one yet)

Intentional Walk: Button 4

Archived