Control Of Mvp 2004 For 2k9

mr.cub

If it is possiable to to the mvp 2004/2005 style of control into the mlb 2k9. I can't hit,pich,steal, or even get the ball to the right base. I have the Logitech rumble pad 2. every time i change the control it does not respond. even for keybord. the only thing i can do is bunt. If it is possiable bring the mvp control style of 2k9.

If it is possiable to to the mvp 2004/2005 style of control into the mlb 2k9. I can't hit,pich,steal, or even get the ball to the right base. I have the Logitech rumble pad 2. every time i change the control it does not respond. even for keybord. the only thing i can do is bunt. If it is possiable bring the mvp control style of 2k9.

There are options for Classic control (Using buttons for throwing, hitting, pitching etc...). Seems some are having trouble with the Rumblepad.

Use the plain 'ole Logitech Dual Action myself and everything was configured for it by default. You can change control types by:

1. Controller Options

2. Hit "#4" on you keyboard.

3. Should see the following pic:

mlb2k92009-03-2211-31-17-07.png

*Also, there are Practice Modes for Hitting, Fielding, Pitching, and Baserunning that break down the controls as well.

Archived