Classic Hitting Question

VTek33

Has anybody seen a difference in classic hitting where you use the left stick to aim like in MVP vs. just using the swing button and not using the left stick at all? During the game I just played, it almost seemed like it didn't matter if I used the left stick. I'm wondering if hits depend on where the pitch is and when you're swinging vs. using the left stick to help you aim.

Don't use Classic hitting myself, but there is a slider that controls the degree to which the Left-Stick influences your hits.

I have used it with the Swing-Stick and I can place my hits with it. Although as you said, pitch location/when you swing plays a part as well.

I can also place my hits with just Swing-Stick depending on once again, pitch location/timing.

it really depends on the sliders your using . the higher hit direction influence slider is the more the left stick determines where you hit the ball. I haven't played many games with the classic hitting because I sucked in the games that I used it, but from what I can tell that slider certainly has an effect on using the left stick

Archived