My suggetsions for 05

mgsports

College Draft to be held in June and last 2 days and ESPN Style

Offseason include Winter Meetings,Rule 5 Draft,Players and Pitchers Arbtrations,deadline for signing you own players and Pitchers,Expansion Draft and have 15 days after the World Series ends when you can start signing free-agents

Minor League Stadium and City Contracts so if the contract runs out like lets say Detroit Triple-A contract runs out and they can't sign a new lease they could move to another city like to Orlando

Relocation like in Season Ticket Basketball

Full Front Office and Coaches

Minor League Coaches

Wavier Trades

Carrer Ending Injures

Coaches and Front Ofiice Hall of Fame

Players and Pitchers when they retire be able to become a coach or join a Front Office

Interm Postions

Unretirements in season and in the offseason

Retirements in season

Coaches and Front Ofiice unretirements and Retiremenst in season and in the offseason

Minor League Rehab

Design for Assignment,Claimed of Waviers

Team Transaction screen like in Season Ticket Baseball

Team Newspaper like in Eastside Hockey Manager and also rumor mill so you know who might be trade and what for and also where the big name free-agent might go

Team Control and also if no Team Control Free-Play Mode

Split Squad games in Spring Training,Players and Pitchers reporting to camp,Non Roster Players and Pitchers,games against one of your Minor League teams or College teams

Players and Pichers declaring to become a free-agent

Black Monday

Other leagues like the Northern and Japanese Leagues going on at the sametime

I'm glad that they are putting 40 man rosters/Rookie Ball teams/Build a Stadium in the game

You can give your say on any of these features that I would like to see in the game for 05 and also if you know of any these will be in this years game you can report it, Most of these are in Out of the Park Baseball version 6 and also still wil be in version 7

If somebody can send my suggestions to the developers of game and tell some of my suggestions are they easily to put in the game?

Since the game is due out in Feb/March, it is already coded and in test phase. You won't see any more features added as opposed to what they already told you in their brief "preview".

C

Archived