How Do I Load Snash's Roster Patch

Vikrant

I downloaded Snash's roster patch but I was unable to figure out how to load it within the game. First of all, my game is installed in my /program files/2k Sports/MLB 2k9 folder. The directions say to put it in the saves folder but I have no saves folder in that directory. And within the game, the load/save optiion doesn't allow you to choose a roster file from your computer. What's going on here? We are talking about the PC version right?

Please send responses to my e-mail: vikrant.pathania@sbcglobal.net

Thanks you.

P.S. Where can I d/l the patch that fixes things in the game? Like AI batter aggressiveness? Will that be on the offical 2k Sports website or here??

For XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Your Username\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

For Vista:

Goto My Computer and click the Organize tab at the top left, Click Folder and Search Options and select the

view tab. Ensure that the button labeled Show Hidden Files and Folders under the folder Hidden Files and Folders

is selected. If it is not selected then select it.

Proceed to the Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/MLB 2k9/Saves folder and extract the SnashRoster.ROS save

file and load it in the game.

As for the patch, just keep checking here or the 2k forums(They will state where the patch can be downloaded once its released). Rumor mill has it being released around Opening Day. Don't quote me on that though.

Welcome to the site.

Archived