Mlb 2k9 Fix-it Patch

Vikrant

When 2k Sports releases the patch that fixes the game, will it be posted on this site? If so, what section? I have had some funny things happen with outfielders, once my center-fielder was unable to pick up a ball near the fence. Also, I've had outfielders completely run past a ball. Also, AI batter aggressiveness is a problem. I also notice my 1st baseman ranges too far towards second-base on ground balls leaving 1st base uncovered. He should really let the second-baseman field the ball.

Thanks!

When 2k Sports releases the patch that fixes the game, will it be posted on this site? If so, what section? I have had some funny things happen with outfielders, once my center-fielder was unable to pick up a ball near the fence. Also, I've had outfielders completely run past a ball. Also, AI batter aggressiveness is a problem. I also notice my 1st baseman ranges too far towards second-base on ground balls leaving 1st base uncovered. He should really let the second-baseman field the ball.

Thanks!

No, this site will not host the patch for download.

2KSports' forum will the point of contact for when & where the patch can be downloaded. I'm sure one of us will post the link to where it can be downloaded though, when it is released.

Archived