Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome

shmenkman000

Just played a game, Not bad, Looks way better than the original! I can only nitpick the holiday inn/cargil sign. The white seems a bit bright especially next to the twin's territory sign. Also the Twins logo behind homeplate seems weird to me, I dunno quite what it is, maybe the red in it seems too purple-ish.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it!

I can only nitpick the holiday inn/cargil sign. The white seems a bit bright especially next to the twin's territory sign. Also the Twins logo behind homeplate seems weird to me, I dunno quite what it is, maybe the red in it seems too purple-ish.

About the holiday inn sign. I know its brighter but thats actually on purpose. I wanted to use different shades of white/gray/black for different ads. I actually thought it looked ok. I'm gonna test how it'll look darker though.

About the twins logo. I dont know if you mean the TC logos or the the big logo on the ground. Nevertheless both of them havent been modded by myself. Those are still 2k originals.

About the twins logo. I dont know if you mean the TC logos or the the big logo on the ground. Nevertheless both of them havent been modded by myself. Those are still 2k originals.

Big logo on the ground, I know you haven't touched it. I just seemed weird to me. Maybe it's just me. I noticed some of the other stadiums that the color is off or something, just looks unatural to me.

Thank you for taking the time to do this mod. Very nice job with the ads around the stadium! I would only like to suggest that you darken the net behind home plate.

Thanks again for your time and effort!

-RunN1st

OS Veteran

Archived