Installed Mlb2k9 But No Commentary

mcabuay

tks for the reply. i purchased disc yesterday at game stop .the install went fine but i'm having same problem i did with nba 2k9.... all the sound effects are there, but no commentary, i've tried messing with the options and turning the comm. volume all the way up but to no avail....so i'm thinking since i have the problem with both games i guess i need to update my soundcard or something...i also play Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 and have the same problem...very strange.

tks for the reply. i purchased disc yesterday at game stop .the install went fine but i'm having same problem i did with nba 2k9.... all the sound effects are there, but no commentary, i've tried messing with the options and turning the comm. volume all the way up but to no avail....so i'm thinking since i have the problem with both games i guess i need to update my soundcard or something...i also play Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 and have the same problem...very strange.

Yeah, try updating your sound card drivers. Since you are having this issue on multiple games.

Archived