Need The Updated English.iff File.

Wicked420

Hey guys, would someone mind sending me the patched english.iff file so i can update my Logitech buttons mod?

The reason i cannot get the file is because i have the download version of the game so it won't let me patch mine.

Thank you!

Thank you, I appreciate it!

hey wicked, I tried updating the english.iff files from the patch and I think they changed something in it. I couldn't update the file with xbox buttons. It could be me though, I'm having all sorts of troubles opening dds files.

hey wicked, I tried updating the english.iff files from the patch and I think they changed something in it. I couldn't update the file with xbox buttons. It could be me though, I'm having all sorts of troubles opening dds files.

I updated my Logitech buttons mod earlier with no problem. I don't have the patch so i was unable to test it, but i don't see why it wouldn't work.

What are you having trouble with? I never had to open a dds file to update it.

I updated my Logitech buttons mod earlier with no problem. I don't have the patch so i was unable to test it, but i don't see why it wouldn't work.

What are you having trouble with? I never had to open a dds file to update it.

I dunno it's weird. Maybe it's my iff editor or something. Can you attach the ps3 update you made. I can test it for you it'll help me figure out if it's my system.

EIDT; NVM you uploaded it already, And that bug is in the update. they did something to the update where other textures gets messed up.

Archived