Stats

BRIAN0214

Hey guys. First of all I want to thank everybody for making this website. It sure did make my MVP 2005 more enjoyable. I haven't play baseball on a PC since 2006. I lost my MVP 2005 and now a used version of that game are selling for over $50 a new version close to $100!!! I can't help to wonder if this website has fueled that price since you can upgrade it here to be a current game. I purchased 2k9 MLB. I already have downloaded many files for it from here. I am reallly excited to see what you modders come up for it. The new patch sure helped, but the strike zone is way tooo big and that is why the hitters are so aggressive. OK back to the reason I wanted to start this post. Someone came up with a way to pull the stats out of the MVP version it let you print stats for your team and the whole league and it gave you the individual leaders of the league also. Can that be done with 2k9 MLB? Since the game does save all the box scores I would think this can be done. Also someone else came up with a program that turned the stats into HTML format so you could post it to a web site. That was slick! It even looked like a page straight from ESPN. Do you guys recall these modd's?

Archived