Busch Stadium Iii

Wicked420

I'm so tired of seeing these Pepsi and other generic ads, they are very annoying. I have never been one to care about stadiums, but these ads they put in here are ridiculous.

Whenever someone gets some spare time, I'd appreciate it if someone could throw this together. Please note, this is the third Busch Stadium (2006) not the older 2.

Thanks! :)

Hi, i see ur problem they **** me off i thought the creators of the game would be smart enough to put the real ads but i guees not ugh, anyway sorry i cannot help but i was wondering if u could teach me how to mod thanks

Phils38

Hi, i see ur problem they **** me off i thought the creators of the game would be smart enough to put the real ads but i guees not ugh, anyway sorry i cannot help but i was wondering if u could teach me how to mod thanks

Phils38

You already have a couple of threads asking for modding help. Do not hijack other threads with the same request.

Thank you.

i just may do this for you if no body else is. would you want the normal stadium or the all star stadium? i don't know if they will change the walls for the all star game but i guess i could make it the same as the normal stadium

Phils38

would have cost to much. they would have had to get the rights to every ad in every stadium. it made it easyer on the creators. this is why it is like this in every baseball game ever made. they also wouldn't be able to put ads like budwiser and bud light beacuse then it couldn't be rated e. it is like that in nascar games to all beer sponsors are replaced

i just may do this for you if no body else is. would you want the normal stadium or the all star stadium? i don't know if they will change the walls for the all star game but i guess i could make it the same as the normal stadium

Normal stadium, thanks man if you can do it!

Archived