Updating Rosters

emcnally

Hello;

I was trying to update the rosters so they have all the correct players. I've gotten the rest of the players that were missing in snashes roster giving all the correct players for all teams. As far as updating the Minors, Well unless someone can tell me how to delete the bullshit players that 2ksports has put in, it cant be done. All you can do is change the names of the players you already have. Appearently there is a max number of players you can create and I hit it when I started creating the first AAA team.

Hello;

I was trying to update the rosters so they have all the correct players. I've gotten the rest of the players that were missing in snashes roster giving all the correct players for all teams. As far as updating the Minors, Well unless someone can tell me how to delete the bullshit players that 2ksports has put in, it cant be done. All you can do is change the names of the players you already have. Appearently there is a max number of players you can create and I hit it when I started creating the first AAA team.

Until a roster editor is created and released (I know someone is working on one.) We are stuck in the same situation you are. This is one of the downsides of having essentially a port of a console game.

Archived