Pitching With The Keyboard

cochran191

I'm using the keyboard to play this game as I have some thumb problems that make it hard to use joysticks and I am having a problem throwing all the pitches for some pitchers. I mainly use the Reds and I'm having a problem throwing Bronson Arroyo's curveball. The motion for it is so similar to his slider that I can only throw his slider and not his curveball. This wouldn't bother me, but it's his best pitch so I have some problems getting K's without it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using the num pad for pitching or the directional keys. If your using the number pad then I think to throw a curveball is button 2 then 4, or 2 then six depending if your using a righty or lefty. Also try 4 to 8 and 6 to 8. Just try those out in practice mode

PitchCC.jpg

Can someone explain the 1. Red star with the #79? 2. Under Circle Change the directional arrows? 3. The Circle with the 1 and 2 with the directional arrow up and the curve white line flow. Some of the pitches have then in diff areas and I am using the key board

My keyboard usage is for this pitch num8 the num2 with A+S and moving the ball in the upper right or left depending on the batter. Am I close or not?

Thanks in advance!

PitchCC.jpg

Can someone explain the 1. Red star with the #79? 2. Under Circle Change the directional arrows? 3. The Circle with the 1 and 2 with the directional arrow up and the curve white line flow. Some of the pitches have then in diff areas and I am using the key board

My keyboard usage is for this pitch num8 the num2 with A+S and moving the ball in the upper right or left depending on the batter. Am I close or not?

Thanks in advance!

1. Number+Red Star: Rating of the pitch

2. Arrows in the Circle: Motions needed to be made with the Analog stick to execute the pitch.

3. Directional Arrows: Movement/Break of the pitch.

*Don't play with the keyboard, so I can't help you there.

1. Number+Red Star: Rating of the pitch

2. Arrows in the Circle: Motions needed to be made with the Analog stick to execute the pitch.

3. Directional Arrows: Movement/Break of the pitch.

*Don't play with the keyboard, so I can't help you there.

LOL ok cool thanks man, I am gonna pick up a x-box usb controller and use that, this keyboard BS is about to have me training rats for circus performances.

Archived