Using Logitech Dual Action Controller

BRK123

I've seen some posts out there that people had no problem with getting their Logitech Controller set up to be used with mlb 2k9. Some have said they started the game and pretty much started playing. I've went to controller settings in game and tried using the settings they have in the default and I have not been able to swing. For those who have a logitech Controller could you share your settings. Do you have to use a combination of Controller and keyboard?

Frustrated

I simply use my logitech Rumblepad controller, but had no problem setting it up. Just make sure you go in to your controller set up and make sure that the right joystick is set up for swinging (total control style). The up motion is for setting your batter and the down motion is for swinging. Then ingame as the pitch is coming in push up on the joystick and when your ready to swing push down on the joystick to swing. It is a good idea to use the practice mode to get the hang and timing of batting.

I use the logitech dual action and am using default controls.

Pull down on right analog stick to set the batsmen.

Then Press up on the right analog stick to swing bat.

To check swing quickly pull stick back down after pressing up.

If red light is on controller prob might have to press button next to it so its off for controls to work properly.

Sry to hijack

But can anyone using logitech dual action tell me how to climb the wall?

Ive injured about 5 players trying to climb the wall to take a catch, i press the 1 button which is for diving an they just run straight into the wall an injure themselves, just lost one of my best batters for 130+ days trying to take a catch up against the fence.

I'm also curious on how exactly to climb walls with the dual pad. I've hit the button 1 and got nothing...simply runs into walls like sman said.

You have to time it perfectly.

The ball has to be at an angle that the outfielder can actually jump and catch the ball. In other words, your outfielder has to be running fast enough and the ball going slow enough to jump. Just press 1 right before you get to the wall and it should work.

Takes a lot of practice (which is hard to do), but eventually you will get it. Just keep trying. It's kind of difficult.

Archived