Dvd Version Vs. Download Version?

Strawberry18

I have the download version, but I don't have a super gaming PC. And since there is yet to be a download patch and my games are crashing in the 5th inning on, I am almost tempted to buy the DVD version if it is going to run better and faster. What do you guys think? Would the DVD version run smoother since the entire game isn't on the hard drive?

I purchased the online version and had a lot of issues specially trying to play the game with my controller, always converted to keyboard. I decided to purchase the dvd and it played like a charm. especially after downloading update .. game is awesome with a few flaws..

The versions are identical as far as any coding goes, so your controller problem was a user error of some sort, not from the downloaded version of the game.

The versions are identical as far as any coding goes, so your controller problem was a user error of some sort, not from the downloaded version of the game.

Maybe the download didn't go through properly or something. Could happen.

That's why I hate downloading huge files like this, would rather have a physical copy.

Maybe the download didn't go through properly or something. Could happen.

That's why I hate downloading huge files like this, would rather have a physical copy.

It could, but extremely rare that everything would be fine except his controller detection.

When the game first came out the forums were spammed with controller issues, but you don't see it much anymore because people figured out how to actually get them working.

It's weird though. Some people's worked perfect out of the box and others would have to configure the entire thing (same controller).

I love the game downloading option, I almost always download my games now. No problems so far.

Archived